The primary criteria in determining eligibility for admission to the School of Business «Private» Graduate programs are:
- Previous academic achievemets.
- Performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Submission of a score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English and if the language of instruction for their undergraduate degree was not English.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration.(Applicants who are non-business major should complete graduate course prerequisites).
- Work experience and career progression.
To apply to a graduate program at the School of Business «Private», applicants must submit:
- Graduate Application form (2018-2019).
- Official transcript(s) from the undergraduate degree program(s) to be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Certified copies of any educational or professional certificates earned.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with the previous academic performance. In addition, if the applicants have a consistent work experience, they should supply a certificate of employment.
- Official scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the English Entrance Exam (EEE) (administered by Business School «Private».
- Submission of the official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size colored photo.
The above documents should be submitted to the Registration Departement :
- By post at the following address: 17 Rue Ibn Rachiq - Tunis - Tunisie.
- By E-mail (scanned form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directly to the Registration Desk.
Note: All the submitted documents become the property of AUNA and will not be returned.