The primary criteria in determining eligibility for admission to the School of Business «Private» Graduate programs are:
- Previous academic achievemets.
- Performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Submission of a score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English and if the language of instruction for their undergraduate degree was not English, or take the AUNA English test on-site.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration.(Applicants who are non-business major should complete graduate course prerequisites).
- Work experience and career progression.
To apply to a graduate program at the School of Business «Private», applicants must submit:
- Graduate Application form (2018-2019).
- Official transcript(s) from the undergraduate degree program(s) to be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Certified copies of any educational or professional certificates earned.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with the previous academic performance. In addition, if the applicants have a consistent work experience, they should supply a certificate of employment.
- Official scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or AUNA'S English Proficiency Admission Test(EPAT) (administered by Business School «Private».
- Submission of the official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size colored photo.
The above documents should be submitted to the Registration Departement :
- By post at the following address: 17 Rue Ibn Rachiq - Tunis - Tunisie.
- By E-mail (scanned form) to: email@example.com
- Directly to the Registration Desk.
Note: All the submitted documents become the property of AUNA and will not be returned.