The primary criteria in determining eligibility for admission to the School of Business « Private » Graduate programs are:
- Previous academic achievemets
- Performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Submission of a score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English and if the language of instruction for their undergraduate degree was not English
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration. (Applicants who are non-business major should complete graduate course prerequisites)
- Work experience and career progression
To apply to a graduate program at the School of Business « Private », applicants must submit:
- Graduate Application form (2016-2017 )
- Official transcript(s) from the undergraduate degree program(s) to be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Certified copies of any educational or professional certificates earned.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with the previous academic performance. In addition, if the applicants have a consistent work experience, they should supply a certificate of employment.
- Official scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the English Entrance Exam (EEE) (administered by Business School « Private ».
- Submission of the official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size colored photo.
The above documents should be submitted to the Registration Departement :
- By post at the following address: 17 Rue Ibn Rachiq - Tunis - Tunisie
- By E-mail (scanned form) email@example.com
- Directly to the Registration Desk
Note: All the submitted documents become the property of AUNA and will not be returned.