To apply to any undergraduate programs, the applicant needs to submit the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Official high school transcript(s).
- Official Baccalaureate Score.
- Official Baccalaureate Certificate or Equivalent Diploma.
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size colored photo.
- Undergraduate Application Form 2016 – 2017
The above documents should be submitted to the Registration Department:
- By post at the following address: 17 Rue Ibn Rachiq - Tunis - Tunisie.
- By E-mail (scanned form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directly to the Registration Desk.
Note: All the submitted documents become the property of AUNA and will not be returned.
The applicant will then go through the remaining steps of the application process: English Placement test and the interview.