MBA in Finance and Business Analytics
The MBA in Finance and Business Analytics teaches students the skills that drive business success in today’s hyper-competitive, data-driven world. The curriculum prepares students to ask good questions of data by defining (and refining) business or research questions that are relevant and tractable in order to use data to inform decision making. Students will learn best practices for data collection and engineering and how these factors affect timeliness, accuracy, and reliability of large-scale storage models. This program prepares students to derive insights from real-world data sets, apply the latest statistical and computational methods for identifying patterns, extracting insights, and making predictions from complex data sets..
With the MBA in Finance and Business Analytics, students can apply for positions such as:
- Management Analyst/Consultant.
- Data Scientist.
- Big Data Analytics Specialist.
- Research Analyst.
- Manager of Services or Manufacturing Operations.
- Data Analyst.
This program is designed for newly graduated students and experienced professionals interested in gaining competitive advantage through the predictive potential of data. Admission to Finance and Business Analytics MBA is granted on a selective basis to students or professionals who have demonstrated distinct academic ability and motivation by meeting at least the minimum requirements described below: .
- A License or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a GPA of 3.00 on 4 point scale or 13 on 20 point scale or higher in your most recent 60 semester hours of college work.
- -Two years of evident professional experience are preferred.
- -Satisfactory score in GMAT Test*. (Note:*GMAT requirement may be waived for those who have received graduate degree, or undergraduate degree with high GPA with evident professional experience in the field of insurance).
- -TOEFL scores of 550 paper-based test or 500 in EEE test.
The Tuition is charged in a flat-fee structure, fixed for one year of study.
Registration Fee: TND 1,000 the first year.
Tuition: TND 10,000 per year.
Registration Fee: United States $ 1,000 the first year.
Tuition: United States $ 10,000 per year.
Bank Account Holder: American University in North of Africa.
Bank Name and Address: Attijari Bank, Agence El Manar, Tunis.
Account Number: TN59 04 106 058 0036089761 08.
Code Bic/SWIFT : BSTUTNTT
Students can apply for a bank loan or a merit scholarship.