AUNA is committed in contributing, at its level, to the Tunisian society by offering a certain number of scholarships to outstanding high school students.
The Merit Scholarships will be based on two main criteria:
- Social background
AUNA Merit Scholarships will be awarded to a number of outstanding high school students covering 100%* of the recipient’s tuition and aiming to encourage and promote academic excellence.
*The percentage of the merit scholarship (25% to 100%) is determined by the academic excellence of the student
- Be a student in Grade Tunisian Baccalaureate or its equivalent
- Achieve excellent academic performance in high school
- Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement and leadership skills
Fill the: Merit scholarship application form and submit it to the Admissions Office
To maintain the scholarship, the student must meet some conditions:
- Register on a full-time basis with a minimum of 15 credits per semester
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 at the end of each semester
- Must not withdraw from or repeat more than 6 credits during the undergraduate tenure at AUNA
- Respect University and Financial Aid rules and regulations and sustain an exemplary behavior
To apply for the Merit Scholarship
- Download The Form Graduate Scholarship form or Undergraduate Scholarship Form.
- Print The Application Form.
- Fill the Form with the requiered informations.
- Scan the Application form.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the object field, input “Scholarship Application” ) or deliver the printed and filled Application Form by hand at our address:
Villa n°5, rue Haroun El Rachid Mutuelleville - Tunis*
(*Techcare operates as the recruiting admission office for the AUNA)