AUNA is committed in contributing, at its level, to the Tunisian society by offering a certain number of scholarships to outstanding high school students.
The Merit Scholarships will be based on two main criteria:
- Social background
AUNA Merit Scholarships will be awarded to a number of outstanding high school students covering 100%* of the recipient’s tuition and aiming to encourage and promote academic excellence.
*The percentage of the merit scholarship (25% to 100%) is determined by the academic excellence of the student
- Be a student in Grade Tunisian Baccalaureate or its equivalent
- Achieve excellent academic performance in high school
- Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement and leadership skills
Fill the: Merit scholarship application form and submit it to the Admissions Office
To maintain the scholarship, the student must meet some conditions:
- Register on a full-time basis with a minimum of 15 credits per semester
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 at the end of each semester
- Must not withdraw from or repeat more than 6 credits during the undergraduate tenure at AUNA
- Respect University and Financial Aid rules and regulations and sustain an exemplary behavior