AUNA is committed to contributing, at its level, to the Tunisian society by offering a certain number of scholarships to outstanding high school students.
The Merit Scholarships will be based on two main criteria:
- Social Background
AUNA Merit Scholarships will be awarded to a number of outstanding high school students covering up to 100%* of the recipient’s tuition and aiming to encourage and promote academic excellence.
*The percentage of the merit scholarship (25% to 100%) is determined by the academic excellence of the student.
- Pass the Tunisian Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Achieve excellent academic performance in high school.
- Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement and leadership skills.
Fill the Merit Scholarship application form and submit it to the Admissions Office
To maintain the scholarship, the student must meet some conditions:
- Register on a full-time basis with a minimum of 15 credits per semester.
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 at the end of each semester.
- Must not withdraw from or repeat more than 6 credits during the undergraduate tenure at AUNA.
To apply for the Merit Scholarship
- Download The form Undergraduate Merit Scholarship Application Form or Application for Graduate Assistenship Form, or Scholarship application form for AUNA's current students. .
- Fill the form with the requiered informations.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the object field, input “Scholarship Application” ).